Chanel Iman at the premier of “The September Issue” (Cannot WAIT to see that!!!). The necklace is just FAB-O, incorporating the disc and fringe trend of this season. I also love how she effortlessly mixed gold and silver elements, which is hard for some to pull off.
See below for more looks that just HAPPEN to be budget friendly =)
Flower Discs with Drops Necklace, Topshop, $40
And more…happy shopping!!!
From left to right:
1. DIY Anni Albers Strainer and Paper Clips Jewelry Kit, Urban Ouftitters, $14.00
2. Fringe Chain Statement Necklace, Bebe, $49
3. Rhinestone Dangle Pearl Necklace, Forever21, $19.80
4. Glistening Knotted Necklace, Forever21 $15.80
5. Layered Flower Pendant, TopShop, $36.00
6. Style Naturale Rhodium Crystal Donut Necklace, Max&Chloe, $123